Wim Demeere teaches numerous seminars and workshops throughout the year and is available for booking. He is internationally renowned as an instructor and regularly travels the globe to teach at various events. Seminar attendees are always impressed by not only his martial skills but most of all his ability to teach what he knows with a sense of humor.
On the Testimonials page you can read feedback from people who attended his seminars and received his instruction.
Hosting a seminar
To host a seminar with Wim Demeere, please provide the following information:
- Your contact information: full name, address, telephone, e-mail
- The seminar location information: address, telephone, e-mail, website
- Several tentative dates for the seminar
- Duration of the seminar: how many days/hours you want to train
- The topic(s) you would like to see covered during the seminar
The requirements to host a seminar are as follows:
- Payment of the seminar fee. Please contact us for more details.
- Handle all expenses: travel expenses, including airfare, food and lodging.
To create a win-win situation the following options are possible:
- The material covered at the seminar is at the host’s discretion. You can chose to train on specific techniques and concepts or focus on a broader spectrum. It is totally up to you.
- As the host, you can charge attendees whatever price you decide, once the seminar fee and expenses are covered.
- The host can videotape the event for his personal archives. However, this footage cannot be copied, distributed, sold or passed on in any way, shape or form.
- The seminar will be anounced on this website for your promotional purposes. A link towards the host’s website can be added, unless you prefer otherwise.
- At your discretion the seminar is open to all, semi-private or exclusive to your students. Exclusive seminars will not be anounced on this website unless you specifically ask for it.
For more information or bookings, please contact Wim here.