Welcome to the resources page for the Resistance Band Full Body Home Workout instructional video. Here you can find the information mentioned in the video, but also a lot more.
Where to buy?
You can get the video here on my video streaming platform
In the video, I mentioned this resources page for additional information. Everything is listed here below and as time goes by, I will add more content to this page.
Some of these links are affiliate links. I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you, should you buy the item
- Theraband store: I have always used this brand. Others may be cheaper, but I can’t recommend them because I don’t know their quality/longevity. Use this chart if you don’t know where to start, use this chart. In short: tan is the lightest resistance and gold the strongest. Each color increases the resistance by 25% except for the last two, which are 40% more.
- Beginner set: If you are new to working out, start with these.
- Advanced set: If you are already training or pretty strong, try these.
- Theraband with loops: Makes it easier to hold in your hands and attach to your legs.
- Handles: For some people, this is more comfortable than grabbing them in your hands.
- Door anchor: You can use a towel as I do, but some doors make that impossible. Then a door anchor like this is great.
- Stretching and Mobility Exercises for Martial Arts and Self-Defense: If you lack the mobility/flexibility for some of the exercises, try my video on that subject.
I hope you enjoyed this resources section.
Before you go: If you want to be notified first when I publish a new book or video or when I’m discounting one, sign up here.