This is the resources page for my “Stretching and Mobility Exercises for Martial Arts and Self-Defense” video. I will keep on adding content as time goes by, so check back regularly.
Buy the video here:
Equipment used in this video:
- Foam roller: A must-have for all mobility work.
- Hyperice Vyper vibration foam roller: Expensive, but worth every single cent. I couldn’t live without mine anymore.
- Yoga strap: Practical for some of the exercises.
- Elastic band: Versatile and practical piece of equipment.
- Power band: When regular elastic bands aren’t strong enough.
- Yoga Bolster: Comfortably perform several of the more difficult exercises.
- Wobble board: Ankle mobility and stability, all in one.
- Light Kettlebell: 10Lbs is plenty for the shoulder exercises and to create the levers with your arms for some of the stretches.
- Gray Cook’s books: His Movement and Athletic Body in Balance are excellent.
- Ankle joint
- Differences in the angle of the neck of the femur and trochanter
- Quadratus lumborum
- Shoulder blades
- Thoracic spine
- Shoulder joint
How to use the Hyperice Viper 2.0 for Martial Arts and Self-Defense Practitioners